The other day I received the sweetest, most kind gesture. I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thank you http://ipockolypse.wordpress.com!
That made me feel good! I hope in trying to better myself and learning along the way that I am helping or inspiring someone else. I know that I am inspired everyday by reading all of your blogs.
I was hesitant to post because
I don’t know where this originated from or who started it, but I think it’s a great way to spread positivity around and hopefully make someone happy. I wish I had an actual award to give you all to thank you for inspiring me and keeping me going. I can’t wait to read your 7 facts about you. 🙂
**Here are the rules:
1.Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
2.List the rules and display the award.
3.Share seven facts about yourself.
4.Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5.Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you
**7 facts about me. I am using the pic idea from Mrs. Ipockolypse. It was too cute 🙂
1. I put walls up to keep myself from getting hurt. This blog is helping me open up a little more.
2. I looove men with tattoos.
3. I love clothes and love to shop. I may or may not have a problem.
4. I hate feet…even my own. I think they are beyond gross. The picture even grosses me out.
5. I went back to school this summer and am majoring in Diagnostic Medical Sonography. Lol no I don’t want to look at babies all day.
6. I come from a big family. I have 5 sisters and 4 brothers. I use to wish I was an only child. Lol.
7.i love animal prints. Leopard is my favorite at the moment.
My nominations. No particular order. I love reading your blogs. Thank you for motivating and inspiring me everyday!